[pianotech] looking for a tuner in La Mesa, CA

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon Dec 1 15:04:22 PST 2008

I had an email for assistance to find a piano tuner that goes to La Mesa,
CA.  Write me and I will give you his email address.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com