[pianotech] A question about a repair parts kit

Bobb Craig bpts at cheqnet.net
Tue Dec 2 07:10:24 PST 2008

I know that each of you has their own preferences, but I am wondering
what you folks would suggest as, the "I need to have these parts in the
car before I go to do a regular tuning" (mostly uprights) repair parts
kit? I am sorry if it has been discussed before, but I went to the
archives, and all I can see is the last two months, for some reason?
Thanks for your time and help.

Bobb