[pianotech] Cleaning Brass Cauls

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Dec 2 14:17:03 PST 2008

What ya have to guess is....Who came up with these remedies anyway????
Kind of like in the middle ages when some poor slob was told by the king
"eat this mushroom!"  What a mind-blowing thing to know about vinegar and
ketchup!!

Paul

Paul T Williams <pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
12/02/2008 04:13 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Cleaning Brass Cauls

PERFECT!!!

Paul

"William Monroe" <pianotech at a440piano.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
12/02/2008 04:11 PM

Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Cleaning Brass Cauls

Thanks everyone.  Just what I was looking for.  Come to think of it, my
family is gone tonight so maybe I'll make some fish and chips, clean my
cauls and garnish my dinner all at once - nothing wasted!   ;-]

William R. Monroe