[pianotech] cleaning/restoring tone of bass strings

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 3 11:31:26 PST 2008

Bruce-
You are correct that it takes more than one Dremel brush to do a full set of strings. Since Shawn was only concerned about 4 strings, it seemed unnecessary to mention it. I used the steel wire brush and used about 4 of them to do a full set of strings. The cup shaped brush works as well as the round brush.
Ed Sutton