[pianotech] [CAUT] OT - Question for Eudora Users

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Dec 4 10:09:30 PST 2008

David Skolnik wrote:
> Dear Euds -
>
> Since November 2 or 3, when the lists migrated to the new server, the
> headings for all my list-sourced mail  looks like the example below, in
> its most compacted form.

I'm not a Eudora user anymore, so I can't help you
specifically there, but I thought I'd mention something that
until now hasn't come up on either list. With the server
change, the headers got considerably bigger. You used to be
able to post a 1K message to either list, but the smallest
you'll get now is 3K, however concise you may be.

Ron N