[pianotech] [CAUT] OT - Question for Eudora Users

Andy Rudoff andy at rudoff.com
Thu Dec 4 10:17:14 PST 2008

On configuring Eudora to hide the annoying headers, Tom Seay wrote:

Look in the Special Menu and select Settings, located about half-way down.
> You'll find Boring Headers close to the bottom of the scroll-down list on
> the left.

Which I believe works well for the Mac version of Eudora.  For some reason,
the Windows version doesn't have the same menu items (at least when I
downloaded it and tried it, I could not find it).  So I put together
instructions on how to configure Eudora on Windows to stop showing all those
headers.  David Skolnik tried these instructions out and confirmed they seem
to work.  So I'm posting a link to them for other Eudora users:

http://ptg.org/eudora

-andy