[pianotech] those pesky tuning pin bushings

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Dec 4 14:52:50 PST 2008

I don't recall that happening when I've done it, but I only had to do it a
couple of times. I wonder if a drop of CA glue after pin insertion would
freeze the bushings to prevent splitting. I don't see how it could hurt.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802