[pianotech] Joe Garrett's recipe for TP bushings

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Sat Dec 6 17:48:03 PST 2008

Sorry I wasn't clear, Ron.  The intent of the message was to reply to the
person from earlier in the week, who was asking about what to do with
splitting the bushings when he drove in the pins, and the part you quoted in
your reply to me was the message that Joe was responding to in 2006.  I
didn't write that (maybe I shouldn't have included that in Joe's response).
:-(   Sorry.

Clark