[pianotech] Seeking Off Topic Advise

phil at emvkeys.ca phil at emvkeys.ca
Sat Dec 6 17:57:16 PST 2008

I've been using a VOIP service (voice over IP) called Vonage for close
to 3 years now and I don't recall ever receiving spam calls. More
recently wechanged our household phone from the phone company toVonage
but kept the same phone number. It seems like the spammage has been
reduced considerably, maybe just wishful thinking. I suggest you
consider a VOIP carrier as the cost is far less. So far, reliability
seems at least as good as our old phone company (Bell Canada).

Phil