[pianotech] Site construction update?

Kendall Ross Bean kenbean at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 8 20:48:09 PST 2008

Was just wondering~

What is the status report on the website upgrades?

It's just that I like to go back over the archives (and haven't been able to
do that lately)

~Also to go in and change subscription options (and haven't been able to do
that either)

This isn't a complaint. Just would like to know what to expect~

Is it just something I'm personally doing wrong that I can't access these
things,

or is the site still operating on reduced functionality?

(Any one else having these problems?)

Thanks~

Ken Bean

PianoFinders