[pianotech] Winter

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sat Dec 13 22:04:39 PST 2008

If your splits happen in the corners you might borrow one of your wife's
nail files and knock the sharp corners of your nails off from the last time
you cut them. I find that usually help a little bit. Mostly though, staying
hydrated with good clean water helps best. Not an overnight cure though.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)