[pianotech] Knabe Action Brackets?

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 16 06:08:25 PST 2008

Hi Dave,
               Samick is alive and well, assembling Knabe pianos in
Gallatin TN.  However the new Knabe's have Renner actions, so I doubt that
will help with your action bracket problem.  Make a paper tracing of the
bracket and send it to my attention, and I
will check if some of our older or current models will fit.  Make sure that
the end brackets and centre brackets are the same, if not send two tracings.
Over the years we have contract manufactured many different brands.

Regards Roger.

Roger Jolly
Director of product Development.
Samick Music Corp.