[pianotech] Aural vs. ETD (was Verituner.....)

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Wed Dec 17 06:16:56 PST 2008

OK, I can accept that.  But I think it's not unreasonable for those who can
tune to think it is unreasonable to make it easier to get a qualification.
I think if we continue to pursue the "least common denominator" idea, we
quickly lose any and all credibility that RPT brings.

Thanks for being straightforward.

William R. Monroe.