[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status"

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Thu Dec 18 08:24:25 PST 2008

Wow, JF. Nice rant. Really. Sounds like me. <g> 100% correct. Duaine,
Duaine, Duaine. You are revealing everything in your posts, and in
what Ed Sutton discovered. I suggest you put quotation marks around
the word "tune" or "tuning" whenever you reference your own work.
You are not a piano tuner in any world I recognize. You are a wrench
turner; a dial-looker, brother...not a tuner. I'm proud to be a piano
tuner. It's a lovely, challenging, difficult skill. It's worth a life
of effort. If you don't know why I certainly cannot tell you why, but
I'll give you a hint:
		"Character is destiny."
					Heraclitus

Rock on....