[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status"

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 20:37:04 PST 2008

Who said I don't hear the results? I always tune unisons solely by ear. And checks are done aurally as well. Does an airline pilot use his instruments only? No. Eyes and ears too. A smart technician uses every tool in his arsenal that will assure the best results. Work smart, not hard my friend. And the tech is not the only person who judges the result; the owner of the instrument maybe?

Terry Peterson
Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Going to the extreme...on just ONE wheel!"