[pianotech] Customer Base software

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Dec 18 21:05:21 PST 2008

Try www.getpowertech.com <http://www.getpowertech.com/>

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Carlos Ralon
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 11:24 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Customer Base software

Dennis,

Take from a 50yr plus RPT. I've used everything from cards to to the best.
Try PowerTech. Contact Troy Nolan for a working sample. If you use a
computor, or have someone who does, this system is for you.  Yes to: follow
ups; client info; piano info; service info; billing, accounting and much
more. I would suggest that you lease the system on a 6 month term.  Contact
Troy at: www.powertech.com, or call (256) 883-1912.

Mention my name. I might get brownie points.

Carlos Ralon, RPT