[pianotech] Baldwin Layoffs

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Fri Dec 19 03:34:58 PST 2008

Hummmm, I would not hold my breath for Baldwin to stay in business.  A
customer of mine has in the past provided Baldwin with legs and lid props
but Baldwin is not paying their bill so they will not be getting the legs.
Does that sound like a company planning to stay in business?  BTW, I will
offer details and pics in a few days if any of you are interested in
purchasing them.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High
Point Music be environmentally responsible.