[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status"

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 19 18:12:16 PST 2008

Duaine...you apparently didn't read the part about the reverse is also true...turn the coin back over...the simple fact is:   if your involved in PTG, you are learning from many other technicians.   If you don't keep learning you, you repeat the same workmanship each year.   The RPT part of the PTG isn't the end all...of course...but membership in PTG is simply supporting an organization that helped you get where you are...very important...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044