[pianotech] Tuning contest proposal

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:47:25 PST 2008

And I propose that we all continue to offer the highest quality of service to our clients. Will they continue to call you back and refer you to their friends, family and associates?  I believe THAT is the the ultimate "test".  Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Terry Peterson
Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Going to the extreme...on just ONE wheel!"