[pianotech] Todays Appointment

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 23:09:41 PST 2008

Matthew

You didn't ask for advice, but there are times when we do run into pianos that were' "restored" similar to what you experienced. The best you can do is explain?your findings, and let it go at that. Sometimes the customer will appreciate you honesty, and thank you for the information. But there will be times when the customer will get mad at you, and will?think (and maybe even tell you), that you're only trying to get more money out of her. In either case, I would recommend you give the name of a couple of other PTG members, maybe even one that works on players, so she can get a second opinion.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943