[pianotech] RPT exam?

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Dec 23 04:03:57 PST 2008

If that's the case, then that's the part that I have trouble hearing. (I
even attended an aural tuning class at a convention with Jim Coleman - and -
just could not hear half of what he was trying to show me)

With that said, then I'll never be able to pass the test - even - with the
aid of the ETD.

Duaine

Duaine,

Has it occurred to you that a visit to an Audiologist might be in order?

If you have been exposed to prolonged exposure to high decibel sound you may
have a hearing loss.

I myself regret some factory jobs 30 plus years ago where I worked at some
very loud machines and hearing protection was never mentioned.

"You'll get used to it"  They told me.

I know of one tech in the trade -and an RPT - who has hearing aids.

Just a thought.

Tom Driscoll

11:23 AM