[pianotech] RPT exam?

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 23 14:33:46 PST 2008

I've not read all this thread so have no idea, but has anyone suggested
you get your head examined........ Oops, I mean your hearing?  Just this
one post describes in detail the stuff i never could hear, making me
feel the fool  and an incompetent.  I finally got my hearing tested by a
good audiologist (hard to find, like a good anything), and my whole
world has changed. It is very much like coming out a fog is in the
visual sense.  In our job, some significant hearing impairment can be
overcome with excellent available technology.  We also have the
advantage that, taking out the hearing aids, a fair amount of the world
just goes away.  I spent a long time feeling very stupid because i just
couldn't hear...........
les bartlett

ps if this is an issue about which you wish to talk or write about, feel
free to contact me privately
les bartlett
l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net