[pianotech] Archives Content Encoding Error

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 24 10:24:30 PST 2008

I find that comcast frequently, blackballs my server. It is supposedly due to spam, and for periods of time my e-mails to comcast subscribers get returned.
Perhaps they are 'overprotective' of their subscribers.
It can take a week, before my mails are delivered, and not returned.
John Ross
P.S. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all.