[pianotech] Dampp-Chaser Brochure response

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Wed Dec 24 22:19:00 PST 2008

On Dec 24, 2008, at 15:22, Matthew Todd wrote:

> ... I live in South Texas, so it does get quite humid, but I would
> gather that indoors, the RH rarely gets below 42%.

The way you write this, it sounds like you are making assumptions.  If
you have not already done so, I suggest getting one (or better:
several) digital hygrometers to monitor the humidity fluctuations
indoors throughout the year.  You may be surprised.   Only then will
you know what is going on and what measures to take.

Jurgen Goering

Jurgen Goering