[pianotech] Bridge Pin Drilling Angle

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 22:24:10 PST 2008

I wondered about that, but what are you insuring? There is no less bridge  on
the top than any other place along the bridge, even though generally the
bridge pins are spread as little as 11/32". Aiming them toward the notch may
hedge against bridge notch edge compression. But maybe not ...:-)

In a message dated 12/24/2008 11:48:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,