[pianotech] but will it split

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Dec 25 06:30:58 PST 2008

John D needs no one to speak for him, but part of his point has been
subverted.  People may differ as to their inclination to retrofit
such micro-devices in the course of their rebuilding work, but this
shouldn't represent an excuse to avoid developing the requisite
skills for finely regulating a 'traditional' damper mechanism.

David Skolnik
Balmy Hastings on Hudson, NY