[pianotech] Question of Protocol; was: but will it split

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 11:43:57 PST 2008

You see, there are no secrets.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of David Andersen
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:08 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Question of Protocol; was: but will it split

I couldn't have said it better myself.

In fact, D-Love stole that from me; he placed, by remote control when I was
sleeping, an incredibly complex nanobot in my brain in order to steal my
brilliant and original ideas and great store of brilliant jewels of
brilliant enlightenment.

These northern Californians are all the same: evil genius nerds who will
stop at nothing to appear wise and masterful. Curse, you, D-Love. Curse
you......(soft sobbing....)

xoxxoxoDA