[pianotech] Satisfied but persistent customer question

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Sun Dec 28 02:04:25 PST 2008

David,

I am a little confused by this part of your post. Surely you are not
attempting to convey what I should do? If so, I don't have a problem
with the manner in which I am handling this particular account. This
church and I have a terrific relationship. And gee, David, any problem
this church has is ultimately my responsibility, unless you intend to
come to my neck of the woods and explain to these folks they need the
services of which you speak, that I have set a poor precedent and that
from now on you will be their technician.

Slightly amused as I am certain you meant well, it just appeared kind
of odd to me since I didn't ask for any help or opinions in the first
place. My comments were solely addressed to Geoff as a possible route
other than the one he indicated he was experiencing.

Sincerely,

Keith