[pianotech] Satisfied but persistent customer question

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Sun Dec 28 05:28:11 PST 2008

I let my clients know that a piano begins going out of tune the moment you
stop tuning it.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com