[pianotech] Satisfied but persistent customer question

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 09:58:49 PST 2008

Hi,Jon!
Regarding UNTIDY coils,here is another view.....On your next Bass
string replacement job,install both bi-chords,make the tidiest
coil,seat hitch pin on one string and do a sloppy installation on
other and wait and see which one will stabilize best and faster...I
still believe that tidy,neatly seated coils contribute a lot to tuning
stability...Regarding Geoff's Kawai problem,I think there are a few
more questions to be raised.and answered...Happy,Healthy and
prosperous New Year to all....Isaac Sadigursky