[pianotech] Kranich & Bach Grand Piano Action

PIANO2NR at aol.com PIANO2NR at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 19:48:21 PST 2008

The Pittsburgh Chapter has a K&B grand which was donated to us during  our
project to send pianos to the New Orleans area to replace ones destroyed  during
Katrina.  It needed more than we could do at the time.  We did  send 25
pianos but this one remains.  All the threads that secure the  springs in the
action need replaced plus some other things which I can't  remember.  We will be
having our monthly meeting on Jan. 6th and I could  see if there is an interest
of the members to make the action available to  you.  If you are interested in
having me check it out further, you can  email me privately.

Randy Mangus, RPT

In a message dated 12/28/2008 9:44:36 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,