[pianotech] missing archives

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 10:45:50 PST 2008

In the last 2 or 3 months I have attempted to research topics that have been on the pianotech mailing list discussions. I did the search on Google limiting the domain to ptg.org. I got back numerous listings for the topics being searched, but when clicking on the links I always got the same message:
"The requested URL /pipermail/pianotech_ptg.org/2005-February/167580.html was not found on this server."

I accessed the list directly from the PTG web page, but only found discussions from the last few months, not previous years.

Is there some new way to access the old discussions from the PTG list?

Please reply directly to me at piano.tech at yahoo.com

Thanks.

Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
P.O. Box 4121, Lantana, Florida, USA, 33465
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web pages: http://aftune.angelfire.com
http://pianotchr.angelfire.com