[pianotech] plate lags, (was persistent customer)

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 20:04:52 PST 2008

HI,GEOFF!!!!   THANX FOR A KIND WORD....
   regarding Kawai qstn:
1]Kawai has qstnble structure of pinblock wood....
2]qstnble drilling of the pinblock technic//
3]/qstnble steel qllty for tuning pin,it flexes too much...
all this contributes to difficulties to tune,to stabilize Kawaiis....I
stopped reccomending them to my clients for purchase,sorry to
say......I had to walk-away from a few,sorry to say,too.....but this
is not a discussion for the List,too many private parties,potencial
buyers are lurking through the List..  Hope,it helps.....isaac