[pianotech] Saturdays

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Dec 31 09:50:53 PST 2008

Gordon Holley wrote:
> Hi Brian,  Yes, I add a 50% surcharge for an emergency Saturday call.

As a full-time college tech, Saturdays are now prime time moonlighting
for me and are my standard rate.   "Emergencies" ARE extra.

When/if I (can) retire from the college, Saturdays and sunny days WILL
move to the "Emergency" pricing fee schedule.
;-}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076