[pianotech] Saturdays

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 10:47:46 PST 2008

Brian

You're welcome to charge anything you want, whether it's Monday through Friday, or on weekends. If you are overbooked and don't need to work on Saturdays, charge extra for those customer who want you. But if you're just making ends meet, I wouldn't want to turn any customers away by charging more than my going rate.?For a lot of families, Saturday and Sunday's are the only days they are home to get things like that taken?care of. ?I?work on Saturdays at my normal rate. But I don't work on?Sundays, unless it's a concert or real emergency.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943