[pianotech] Tight Tuning Pins

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Dec 31 17:17:28 PST 2008

There have been numerous testimonials on this list to both the Fujan and the
Faulk carbon hammers. No one has had anything but the greatest praise for
either/both... and some techs own both.  I really REALLY wish I could get in
just a few extra tunings one month to be able to afford one of them.

Sadly, the archives have not yet been recovered to the new locale yet, so
you can't go any farther back than November 2008, and I'm not sure there was
much traffic on those hammers in that timeframe.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN