[pianotech] wurzen front punching felt

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Wed Dec 31 20:45:02 PST 2008

Thanks Starr:

I think it's time for everybody to stop throwing the hand grenades, I
suspect that John X is a bit shell shocked by now.  I am sure he knows he
has the Poor Housekeeping sign of Disapproval.  Maybe we all should back off
now and give him the opportunity to redeem himself, if that possibility is
within his heart.

Will