Accu-tuner

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 05:29:15 MST 2008

Better yet, just put it in a box and send it to the Sanderson factory. They know all about those little gizzmos. Back when I was unsing a SAT, I sent a couple to them for reconditioning and they always came back just like new in a very timely manner.

Oh, wait a minute. I see you're in Winnipeg. David is correct. Call Sanderson first. That unit may not be disigned to operate at the temperatures you experience at the south end of Lake Winnipeg!

Terry Farrell