Wurlitzer with a Yamaha soundboard????

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 07:00:23 MST 2008

I hate to be a spoiler gang but it's true, I've seen a couple of them. I
think they were from the mid 70's. Wurlie was having their grands built by
Yamaha and it says so right on the sound board decal, hence the ladies
confusion. I checked the decals unlimited catalog and they don't have any in
theirs but I know what I've seen. Somebody else must have seen one
somewhere.
Mike
--
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Michael Magness
email mike at ifixpianos.com