Old Panels, Dale was: Do you dry the ribs, along with the board, prior to...

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 08:58:56 MST 2008

Hey RIc

Ric  wrote.
Grin.. you folks will never shake me when it comes to my standpoint on
holding subjective preference and objective perspective in clearly
separate arenas.
  Ohhhh, I think there are lots of folks on this list who can  thin slice
objective & subjective quite well.  It's just that you'are  more out spoken about
it.
  The concept of
an <<objectively better  preference>> which I was presented with a while
back.... is just  not something I can recognize as anything but two
separate and mutually  exclusive concepts plastered together to form a
rather amusing piece of  gibberish.
  So when you go to Baskin Robbins  ice cream with  37 flavors it must be
almost impossible to pick a flavor.  right?  grin.
 Dale

Cheers... Nice post btw Dale !
RicB