youtube video - voicing1

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Feb 1 16:32:16 MST 2008

Thanks Ron!  Very timely... I was reading the Potter course section on
voicing just last night. Prior to starting to learn piano tech I
purchased a new Indonesian-built Kohler and Campbell 5'9" grand. I've
already repinned the hammer flanges (from 20 swings down to ~5), but
it's still harsh.

You called this "Voicing 1", which implies a 2nd one is on its way??

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN