Warped Ivory Keys

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 11:18:48 MST 2008

   I'd try working a  little gel-type super glue under
the edges with the tip of an exacto-knife (TM) and
then clamping. But if ivories are off and warped, soak
them in water a bit ( while scrubbing off old glue and
such with a  no-scratch pad ) then clamp between paper
towels, between hardwood blocks, for  few days.
   They'll come out dry and flat.

Thump