Accu-Tuner

carlteplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 2 16:23:42 MST 2008

What a great tip.  I've done organ work for many years, and when the first IC chips
were being used , there were many warning labels telling us to ground ourselves
when working on these units. In fact , in some cases, wrist straps were worn with wires
leading away , so they could be clipped to ground on the organ, eliminating static, because
the static would sometimes destroy the chips.  In my case, I've used this unit for a number
of years in this climate, and never had the problem, but there is a first time,  I will be
trying some things, like a new battery, first. I hope that will prove to be the answer. The
battery in this unit has been in it for quite a few years, and I'm sure it could be the
problem.     I hope so.    In the future, preferably in the summer months, I plan to send the
unit to Inventronics for service. I've heard many good reports about this place.

Thanks again.

Carl / Winnipeg / Canada.