Can you figure out what this does?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 3 04:50:36 MST 2008

I don't understand how this device would significantly change key/hammer
ratio (I assume you are really referring to overall action ratio)? Seems to
me capstan and wippen heel are roughly in the same place. Hammer knuckle and
rep lever will be elevated causing some change, but wouldn't that be minor?
Please explain. I don't get it.

Terry Farrell