Dangerous tuning situation OT

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 15:41:33 MST 2008

Do you get hazard duty pay for not only tuning, but also playing way up there? Are there seatbelts on the bench? I would presume that up in the air, there is a lot more wind. So I wonder if they have to make sure the piano stays downwind from the table. Wouldn't the air movement?cause the piano to go out of tune, more than the elevation?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of