Can you figure out what this does?

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 17:03:40 MST 2008

Hello again Paul,

  In 1899 the  Brambach factory was in Dolgeville
 N.Y. Alois and Stephen Brambach were President
and Secretary.

   At some  time in the next  twenty years  of so
they moved to New York City and began to build
grands only. Their Address was  609 W. 51st

  In an advertisement in the 1920s they stated
proudly  that they built their own actions.  And
that they sold almost one-third of all the small
Grands sold in the U.S.
    I have not found where anyone  has deputed
this statement

   By this time Mark P. Campbell  and  Gordon
G. Campbell was President and Vice President.

   Their Grands used the  famous  Welte-Mignon
player system.

   Paul !!!!!  I don't know about this "Gentleman"

Regards to All,
Jack Wyatt

48)