Free Chickering quarter grand

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Feb 4 12:20:16 MST 2008

Maybe it's like radio signal skipping over the area near the tower....
Coming out of Chicago, they jumped the river and landed on the West Coast.

That actually is very interesting, Dean.  I wonder if manufacturers and
salesmen had understandings about where they would and would not market.
Did the Indiana builders keep other brands out of their territory?  Or
were there "currents" that took some brands more readily to certain areas
-- transportation, name recognition, design/decoration?

Annie