37 steps---delayed response

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 20:20:31 MST 2008

Dittos Dave. And with new parts it's a must to get  them in the ballpark
first but preferably in the infield. On the in home  job the only caveat added is
that its' really helpful if the checking is close  first.
  Dale

So---people responded to my spring strength warning with the old "when  you
do rounds of regulation it all gets done" brush-off.
When was the last time a real-world, paid situation allowed you to do
"rounds of regulation?" Please.

My point was, and is, this:
If you're looking for biggest radical positive change in the shortest
possible time, DO THE SPRING STRENGTH FIRST, AND PRECISELY, or the other  regulation
points will not be stable, or end up where you want them. Period.  And the
impact of your work will be diminished. That's the cold-light-of-day  truth; the
person who puts in the foundational SMART work and uses his or her  years of
homework and experience to quickly and intuitively diagnose and  execute the
best signal path will win. Every time.

Humph. Rounds of regulation, my a**. <g>
David Andersen

48)