Arbor Press

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 15:14:18 MST 2008

Terry
  What brand & how much?
  Dale

I just can't say enough about how great I think this  simple shop tool is:
the arbor press. I have hammered in far too many balance  and front rail pins
and enlarged holes, etc. A simple arbor press does such a  good job - rail pins,
capstans, backchecks, etc. I've only used mine two or  three times now on
projects, but I just think it is the greatest! No  flattening of the pin tops,
etc.  FWIW:

Terry Farrell

48)