Arbor Press

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 5 17:31:59 MST 2008

I'm pretty sure this is the one I have:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=3552

$32 bucks. Can't go wrong.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Erwinspiano at aol.com
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:14 PM
  Subject: Re: Arbor Press

    Terry
    What brand & how much?
    Dale
    I just can't say enough about how great I think this simple shop tool is: the arbor press. I have hammered in far too many balance and front rail pins and enlarged holes, etc. A simple arbor press does such a good job - rail pins, capstans, backchecks, etc. I've only used mine two or three times now on projects, but I just think it is the greatest! No flattening of the pin tops, etc.  FWIW:

    Terry Farrell